Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome Back

Hello 5th Grade Families and WES Class of 2014!

     It has been an exciting start to the school year and we've accomplished a lot in this first week of school.
     I hope you use this website as a resource and it is helpful to you.  I will be posting monthly newsletters to this site as well as information about upcoming events and assessments in fifth grade.
If you have any questions, concerns or pointers for me about this site, please do not hesitate to email me. (See my email address below the "Contact Information" label.)

     I am looking forward to meeting you at Parent Night, next Thursday, Sept. 20th.

     To subscribe to this website to receive updates by email, type your email address into the box that is labeled "Follow By Email", and then click "Submit". The process will require a few steps and then you should start receiving emails when a new message is posted.

     Here's to an excellent year!

Sarah Moylan
5th Grade Teacher